Ownership and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of our Site are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of our users. All right, title and interest to the content displayed on our Site, including but not limited to the Site’s look and feel, data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, photographs, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, URLs and content provided by third parties, are the property of Foodsby, or the respective third parties, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights and laws.
Except as expressly authorized by Foodsby, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Site or any Content (including without limitation any software) available through the Site.
Changes to This Agreement
Your use of our Site is also subject to the other policies, disclaimers and guidelines we post on such Site from time to time.
License Grant to Access Content on Our Site
You are hereby granted a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, reproduce, print, cache, store and distribute content retrieved from our Site via a generally available consumer web browser, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Foodsby Services or remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content. You may not reproduce, print, cache, store or distribute content retrieved from the Site in any way, for any commercial use without the prior written permission of Foodsby or the copyright holder identified in the relevant copyright notice.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing contained in this Agreement or on the Site shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, with respect to any of Foodsby’s content or under any third party’s content. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If you choose to forward content from the Site via email through our Services, you agree that you will only forward such content to willing recipients known to you and that you will not use such Services for engaging in spam or other unauthorized conduct.
No Automated Querying
You may not send automated queries of any sort to our site without express advance written permission from Foodsby. Note that “sending automated queries” includes, among other things:
- using any software which sends queries to our sites to determine how a website or webpage “ranks” for various queries;
- “meta-searching”; and
- performing “offline” searches on the Foodsby web site
Posting Material on Our Site
Certain areas of the Site may allow users to post or upload information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages and/or other content (“Postings”). You acknowledge and agree that Postings and any and all liability arising from Postings are the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content (“Poster”), and not Foodsby. Foodsby does not control the Postings and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Postings.
You understand that by using the Foodsby Services, you may be exposed to Postings that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Foodsby be liable in any way for any Postings, including, but not limited to, for any errors, omissions or misrepresentations in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, or arising from, any Postings.
If you do choose to post content on our Site, please do not do so unless you understand that your Postings will be available publicly. You should not assume that you are anonymous online and cannot be identified by your Postings. You agree that all of your Postings will comply with the requirements of this Agreement.
You agree not to use our Site to:
- Post any Posting that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm or threaten to harm users in any way;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including an Foodsby agent, enthusiast, or moderator), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation except in areas that are expressly designated by Foodsby for such purpose;
- Disseminate or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials, without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, or using or distributing third party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
- Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Posting;
- Post any content that you do not have a right to under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (which includes inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Interfere with or disrupt the Foodsby Services, our Site, or servers or networks connected to our Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Passwords and Security
Access to certain Foodsby Services may require you to choose a user name (or nickname) and password. If you do so, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for logging out of your account at the end of each session. In selecting a user name, you agree that you will not (i) select or use a screen name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a name subject to the rights of any person without their authorization; or (iii) use a screen name that is offensive to people of ordinary sensitivities, illegal, or infringing. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree (a) to notify Foodsby immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Foodsby cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Links to Other Web Sites
A central part of the Foodsby Services includes links to other World Wide Web sites or resources, including our third party nightclub sponsors. Because Foodsby has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Foodsby is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Foodsby shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Finally, you acknowledge that such external sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which Foodsby has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those Web sites.
Your Contact with Advertisers or Third Party Vendors
Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through the Foodsby Services, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party. Foodsby does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or web sites that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that Foodsby will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, on our Site. You acknowledge that such external sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which Foodsby has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those Web sites.
Compliance with Laws
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of our Site including, without limitation, all applicable laws (as well as associated licenses and approvals) regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Modifications to Foodsby Services
Foodsby reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend, discontinue or terminate the Foodsby Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Foodsby will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuation or termination of the Foodsby Services.
Termination of Your Access to Foodsby Services
You agree that Foodsby, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to any of the Foodsby Services, and/or remove, discard or modify any Postings or content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Foodsby believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. You agree that any termination of your access to the Foodsby Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Foodsby may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Foodsby Services. If you use the Site in violation of this Agreement, Foodsby may, in its sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Site. Further, you agree that Foodsby shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Foodsby Services, or collection of information notwithstanding in the case of your violation of this Agreement, even if advised of a claim for damages.
Information Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranties
BY USING FOODSBY SERVICES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- FOODSBY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND AS A CONVENIENCE IN ORDERING FOOD FROM THIRD PARTIES. NO CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, WHETHER MEDICAL, FINANCIAL, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE. FOODSBY AND THOSE POSTING OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIAL ON OUR SITE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIAL ON OUR SITE.
- YOUR USE OF THE FOODSBY SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE FOODSBY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FOODSBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
- FOODSBY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT FOODSBY SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE FOODSBY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FOODSBY SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, USEFUL OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY FOOD, BEVERAGES, POSTINGS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH FOODSBY SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS.
- ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF FOODSBY SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR FOR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE FOODSBY SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THEIR TERMS.
Limitation Of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FOODSBY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, FOODSBY SERVICES, (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, GOODS OR AND WEB SITE, (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (4) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SITE, (5) RELIANCE ON CONTENT OR POSTINGS ON OUR SITE, OR (6) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SITE OR FOODSBY SERVICES, INCLUDING ORDERING FOODS SERVICE FROM THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT FOODSBY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY THE INDEMNITY PROVISIONS HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL FOODSBY’S DIRECT LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED $100.00.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Indemnification of Foodsby
You agree to indemnify and hold Foodsby, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands, disputes, damages or costs of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, resulting from or in any way connected with (a) postings or other content you submit or that are submitted from your account, (b) your use of or reliance on Foodsby Services, (c) your connection to our Site, (d) your violation of this Agreement, or (e) your violation of any rights of another party, including any of our third party partners from whom you order food service.
The FOODSBY mark and the Foodsby logo are trademarks of Foodsby, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and logos on this site are the property of their respective owners.
The images referenced, made accessible or made available to you on the Site or by means of the Foodsby Services are protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States and other countries. Although you are permitted to locate and access the images through Foodsby Services, you may need to obtain authorization of the owner of such materials before using them for any purpose other than viewing on the web. For authorizations to use an image, please contact the image owner as indicated on the source site, not Foodsby. Foodsby cannot give you authorization to use the copyrighted images. Foodsby cannot guarantee that a search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and Foodsby accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to by the Ask services, or for your use of such content.
Currency Conversions & Exchange Rates
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or other business purposes. Data provided may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or our data providers. Foodsby does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any currency conversion or other financial data. Neither Foodsby nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. You agree not to redistribute the data found herein.
Food and Beverages
Foodsby does not sell or distribute food or beverage, but merely provides a convenient ordering service for its users to obtain food and/or beverage from third party establishments. Foodsby is not responsible for the quality of food or beverages ordered through the Site or for any activities that are the direct or indirect consequences of ordering food or beverages through this service. Foodsby and the third party food providers will provide conditions for time and place of food pick-up that you must comply with as a condition of use of the Site and Foodsby Services. Foodsby and food providers will specifically not be liable for food quality, or removal or purchased food, if you do not comply with pickup time and location requirements.
No Other Agreements Between Us
Law Applicable to Interpretations and Disputes
This Agreement and the relationship between you and Foodsby are governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Foodsby agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the Ramsey County MN courts.
Severability of This Agreement
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court or other binding authority to be invalid, you agree that every attempt shall be made to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in that provision, and the remaining provisions contained in this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Limitation of Actions Brought Against Foodsby
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of our Site or this Agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by Foodsby to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to this Agreement or our Site, you may contact a representative of Foodsby at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
3001 Broadway St NE STE 170
Minneapolis, MN 55413